UNE EN-1143-1 GRADE III
Burglary Grade III Safes obtain maximum resistance to attack referred to the UNE-EN 1143-1 LEVEL III.
We believe that this range may be the solution I was hoping for custody of valuables and firearms.
- 50-mm thick door and body.
- Bolt-hole for anchoring to floor and wall, with M-12 (50 kN) anchorage included.
- Drill-proof armour plating.
- Relock in the event of attack.
- Handle operation with 12 Ø25 mm revolving bolts: 4+4 at the sides, 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom.
- Models AR-8 and AR-9, have 16 Ø25mm bolts: 5+5 at the sides, 3 at the top and 3 at the bottom.
- The AR-1 has 8 bolts Ø25mm: 2+2 at the sides, 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom.
- Tip-proof, height-adjustable shelves for all sizes except AR-1.
- Colour Ral 7037.
- Electronic combination lock and a delayed opening can be programmed. Certification: VdS Klasse 2 / EN 1300 Class B
(H) 500 x (W) 450 x (D) 450 mm
(H) 400 x (W) 350 x (D) 295 mm
Weight: 210 Kg
Capacity: 41 L
Accessories (inside body): 2 Shelves
Door: 50 mm – Body: 50 mm
Open/close: Electronic Time Delay Lock